This site is for basic helpdesk testing and troubleshooting.
- Instructor: Aaron Stanley (Admin)
This course orients the faculty member to advanced writing requirements in the curriculum. Current theory, exemplars, and forms are explored as an introduction to best practice techniques in writing across the curriculum.
- Instructor: Arwa Abuwala
- Instructor: Joshua Beatty
- Instructor: Ona Belser
- Instructor: Thomas Friedrich
- Instructor: JoAnn Gleeson-Kreig
- Instructor: Heather LaPoint
- Instructor: John Locke
- Instructor: Shawna Mefferd Kelty
- Instructor: Kaitlyn Mulhollem
- Instructor: Michelle Ouellette
- Instructor: Joel Parker
- Instructor: Kerri Zappala-Piemme
This site is for course site developers on SUNY Plattsburgh's Moodle system. The Moodle Site Developers' Area will contain a forum in which faculty can ask questions and engage in discussions relating to teaching with Moodle, documentation on procedural issues relating to creating and maintaining course sites, timelines for our Moodle implementation, and links to sites in which you can learn more about how to get things done in Moodle.